Practice AreasChang Iwamasa LLP focuses its practice on commercial real estate, finance and business transactions. We provide legal services in the following areas.
Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale of Real Property
- Real Property Due Diligence
- Real Estate Development
- Commercial Leasing (Office, Retail, Warehouse, Agricultural)
- Ground Leases for Landlords and Tenants
- Like-Kind Exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Title issues
- Easements and Encroachment Agreements
- Condominium Property Regimes
- Subdivision Registrations
- Tenancy-in-common Transactions
Real Estate Finance
- Financing for Lenders and Borrowers
- Financing for Affordable Housing Rental and For Sale Projects
- Counsel for Conduit Borrowers in the Issuance of Special Purpose Revenue Bonds
- Providing Counsel to Business Owners
- Buying and Selling Business Assets and Business Entities
- Forming Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, Limited Partnerships and Corporations
- Negotiating and Preparing Commercial Contracts
ClientsOur clients include buyers and sellers of real property, developers, landowners, businesses and for-profit and non-profit corporations, financial institutions, landlords and tenants, and real estate brokers.
Chang Iwamasa LLP is recognized by Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession.